Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Вротмненоги!

СайтСайт  ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

dating in USA - Marathon sex

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий
АвторСообщение
Wollongo
Гость

dating in USA  - Marathon sex Empty
СообщениеТема: dating in USA - Marathon sex   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСб Июл 23, 2011 6:13 am

Rockhampton online dating - Too hot to trot My name is Kaya ASHTON
dating in USA  - Marathon sex Sydney1 dating in USA  - Marathon sex Sydney2 dating in USA  - Marathon sex Sydney3 dating in USA  - Marathon sex Sydney4
i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Ballarat dating South Australia free online dating Queensland online dating jewish singles singles in Palmerston free online dating I am looking to meet some fun spontaneous people. I am very energentic and outgoing and am not looking for a hook up. I am not into partying 24/7 but can def. have a good time. I have no kids, never been married and am hoping to find someone looking for love. If you want to know more send me an email. I love to just hang out and chill, go out to clubs, drink, and have fun. I love to go dancing! I'm looking for a man that can keep up with me in bed. Im up for antyhing, I'm just looking to have a good time! i am looking for a guy who is honest and caring...someone who won't cheat on me or lie to me ....it has happened before and i don't want it to happen again. i like going out with my guy, but i also like just sitting at home and curling up on the couch and watching a movie and cooking for him. tired of making love and want to have some real rough sex. prefer a guy with a nasty streak. dont care about your color but be clean and you can get some. im shaved and peirced. im short and really like to have fun!! i hope that i find someone or some peole that i can just fool around with or find someone i can care for if that happens...email me if ya wanna chat with me. perfect night for me right now? i like to have sex. i am a certified nymphomaniac and am not satisfied with just one. i am clean, disease free, and tied up. what more can you ask for? im hoping to find someone on here to help me out with this need that i have.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
Geelongd
Гость

СообщениеТема: Free Internet Dating - I just wanna party nothing serious   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - I am very submissive My name is Maeve CONOVER i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. singles in Queensland free online dating Sunbury free online dating dating chat Adelaide online dating Lismore online dating I'm looking for a guy who is sweet and can make me laugh knows how to have a good time. I'm not too picky just someone who has some of the same interests as I do. I basically just want someone who will love me even with all my inperfections. Well I guess that's it for now so if you want to know anyhthing else just feel free to e-mail me. ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. i dont really want anything serious right now. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex who cheated on me. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will write you back. I LOVE my man in every way, we are like best friends, and he still makes me laugh everyday. That being said, however, we lack in the bedroom area. I feel that I am very patient, however, still seeking discreet fun. If you want some fun experimenting with a hot open minded chick then write me. I am a niceperson till you get on my bad side nad i love to get fukked rough. if you cant deal with that then dont write. dont ask me how i look you can just find out i am very hot though and looking for sex. i like all types of sex so if you ask i will do. I am a very attractive female that wants to be pleased in everyway. I am lightskinned and small curvy frame. Also, I do like submissive men that know and desire women like myself. So if your interested let me know. I will then send you a pic as long as you have one or send me one. I am just looking to see if there is anyone who I would be interested in. I like to ride motorcycles and be adventurous. I love to travel and do that often. I need someone open minded.
lustIren
Гость

СообщениеТема: Sunbury online dating - Please just give it to me   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Geelong free online dating - Cowgirl needs to ride My name is Dylan SADDLER Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Launceston online dating Nowra-Bomaderry dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Queensland free online dating Free Online Dating I dont like this part...its hard to talk about yousel.f What Im looking for is a big hearted man that doesnt play games. Someone who is trustworthy and looking for the same. If you wanna know anything just ask away... I love to have fun and meet to interesting people. I am a very easy to get along with easy going kind of gal. I am looking for an open and outgoing man that I can have fun with that likes to try new things in the bedroom. Hit me up and I will get back to u. I'm a fun, funny person that likes to hang out. Overall just looking for a nice guy to have sex with. No diseases or hard drugs please. Just be able to get it up and do me hard. Looking for a real connection. Someone who shares some of my interests and just blends well with my personality. Most people say I am dependable, smart, intuitive, patient, cariny, and independent. I am outgoing, energetic, and social and want a man with similar qualities. I'm not your average girl (I know every girl says that) but seriously if you get to know me you'll understand. LOL. I'm pretty much down for whatever! A drink in my yard, a night out on the town, or an intimate time somewhere else!! Wink im new to this so im hoping to find something different. im a flirty young student in college that is lokoing for a friend with benefits. it would be cool to meet someone to show me around and maybe hookup soon. send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile
lustDama
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - Your wish is my desire   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 4:03 pm

singles - Need a guy to do me right My name is Cali CLEMMONS I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. singles in Ballarat free online dating New South Wales dating romance Brisbane online dating singles in Dubbo free online dating I love oxygen. I want to breath. I am funny...haha Yeah! Good taste in music. I hate limp icked men! I would like to avoid any stalkers. I'm looking for someone hwo is fun to be around and knows how to fuck a girl right. Right now I Just want to meet for coffee or aquick dinner at a nice place for a quick bite to eat. In other words just to break the ice and see if there would be any further interest. Then if its all good we can hit up a hotel for about ann hour or two. i am new here looking for fun. i am looking for some hardcore fun while i am here. you must be under 50, clean, know how to treat a lady, know how to use sex toys, show me a good time. you can see what i look like after u reply. hey guys looking 4 discreet encounters ..love 2 have fun and travel...just looking 4 an all around good time...prefer clean cut guys....looks ...age...unimportant.. if youre looking for the same hit me up. I like to model for my man and shop. I'm a very unique person. I just want to get out of this rut and be sensual with someone. Anyone willing to come ; ). i very chill. i need some good dick. that's why i'm on here. lol. i'm very spontaneous and i a live life on the edge at most times. not looking to settle down right now just have some fun and get off.
lustCali
Гость

СообщениеТема: Rockingham free online dating - Save the small talk   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 5:11 pm

dating in Australia - Keep coming back for more My name is Juliette DUBOSE i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. single men singles in Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Tasmania dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating I am really attracted to men who are ont insecure I want someone who can love me and himself. If you are down to earth and genuine then look me up. no freaks lpease!! I am a sweet female who is sexually deprived. I love my family and friends. I am adventurous and willing to try anything. I just love cudding and watching t.v. or a movie or d.v.d. but really love having nasty sex. I'm looking for someone to help me with forfilling my ultimate fantasy if your a tall well built male and are intrested then contact me and I will send you pictures. if you message me and have to ask me what my fantasy is dont bother. I hate xmall talk and just want to get fuckin. Long story short...I more than satisfied my bi-curiosity recently and that b$tch turned out to be crazy as hell...so I'm back to men! I'm just looking for a laid-back activity partner at this point in time for a nsa situation.. As well-educated, beautiful, and well-traveled as I am, brothas, understand I'm just online having fun safely- not looking for a relationship of ANY kind... easy going chick who just likes to have fun. I love trying new things! I am very open minded and up for just about anything! looking for more of a fuck buddy so if thats cool with you then email me! I have boundaries and expectations. not with just any guy: you must be clean, discreet, and respectful. also, this is oral only (give and take)...no full sex, no kissing. please, only serious, respectful inquiries. no dirty responses will be answered.
lustLuz
Гость

СообщениеТема: Central Coast dating - Just for fun   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 5:59 pm

singles in Geraldton free online dating - Talk the pants off of me My name is Hadley EDMONDSON Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Dubbo dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating Gladstone free online dating singles in Rockingham free online dating online dating I like funny guys that can keep me laughing and entertained. I dont want a boyfriend but I do want a guy to have fun with in and out of bed. You must look at least kind of good and be experienced. Let me know if u wanna chill or maybe do more. Well I am looking for a man who has his head on straight. I don't want no dead beats sorry but I don't. I need someone who can keep a job and have a stable life. I am not really picky on looks BUT if there is no physical attraction then I am sorry it won't work...just being honest. Just looking for a good time tonight guys. Who looks good, who wants to take their time on a woman, who's out there? I don't care if you're married or what. You must be discreet. Well as I said I'm a fun girl looking for a fun partner NOTHING more NOthing less. Just like to hangout if you're not looking 4 anything serious than I'm the 1 for you. I love listening to music and partying. If this sounds like you please reply. I'm not at all high maintenance which confuses some guys. Nothing gets my adrenaline going like a hot night of sex. I've had my share of failed relationships and it occured to me that I've just been looking for love in the wrong places so I am taking it slow and just looking for a fuck buddy instead right now. my friends say i have an innocent but seductive look Wink i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. im always down to try new things. as long as you are a decent guy write me and ill do the same.
lustQuin
Гость

СообщениеТема: Orange free online dating - Looking to go out and see what happens   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Geelong free online dating - You are making me so wet My name is Laci FORSYTH Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating Bendigo online dating Dubbo free online dating New South Wales dating Mildura online dating Not looking to be friends just lots of sex sex sex and more sex. straight Nympho looking for sexy no games no strings. I also like to shop lots of shopping for me and my girlfriends. I give the best head in the continental US no doubt. I'm just looking for a supeer sexy man, who sparks every fibre of my being. I'm a flirt, so I love guys that are witty and sarcastic, creative and not afraid to have fun, let loose and see what the world has to offer. Does that sound like you? Really i'm looking for just some fun once in a while male that is hung 6 or better just to tyr it and have fun sometimes. i like to play when the time is right. I dont like to jump right into things until i have met the guy for at least a few hours so hit me up and lets see/ I am very responsible, priorities come first, but I love to be a littyle carefree. You are more than welcome to ask me questions. I am very honest, straight forward but to courteous to be rude.. I love to joke around and appreciate someone that makes me laugh so if youre funny then its a definite plus. I need to be bad. Has to be with the right guy though. Im sweet but want a guy to rough me up in bed. If you are cute and clean then lets get to it now. I love the outdoors, so i'm an active person, fit as well. Music is a big part of my life. i'm pretty much open to all. I think i'm gorgeous, but cant seem to find the right guys to get me off so help me out here!
lustKier
Гость

СообщениеТема: Orange free online dating - Wanna play doctor?   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Northern Territory dating - Let me use my tongue My name is London HARGETT i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. singles in Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Richmond-Windsor dating Bathurst online dating Central Coast free online dating Geelong free online dating im always down to meet new people and get to know people and I like casual sex from time to time. Im down to earth and down to go out and always have fun. and whatever else u want to kno about me just ask. easy going chick who just likes to have fun. I love trying new things! I am very open minded and up for just about anything! looking for more of a fuck buddy so if thats cool with you then email me! im a real down ass chick. jus hit me up & find out. im a real person im sexxii im fine me and my girls love to makeout we know were hott and we love it..we know you will too so just hit me up sexii men.. im waiting. I am a smart and very sexy and fit woman who enjoys the art of pleasing her man or woman. I LOVE talking dirty enjoy a good spankin' and a sensual work out in the sheets. If you interested drop me a line. I am looking for my fairy tale. I want to find the man I will spend the rest of my life with, that, even when I am old and senile, with dementia, and habe no clue who I am, let alone who he is, will still love me, and be right by my side. Of course the reverse is also true!! Write me and I promise you wont regret it! I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with. I am all about having a great time. Contace me for ufrther info! I love to watch romantic movies and play pool!
lustStac
Гость

СообщениеТема: Tamworth free online dating - Sweet in public whore in bedroom   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Palmerston dating - Wanna get down with me? My name is Cecelia DENNEY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Palmerston online dating singles in Sunbury free online dating Lismore online dating Warrnambool online dating Mount Gambier online dating Im single looking for fun. I like to dance and hangout and Im looking for a male who would be with me cuz he likes me and not what i have. I want someone who can please me sexually. oh and someone who is very attractive. I'm a good country girl with a city twist that means I love my T-shirts and jeans but I can dress up too. So if your interested holler back at me and I'll share more of my interestf with you...Hope to talk to u soon. I don't just tease, I go all the way. When I give you the eye, you know where we would end cause I always deliver. I like to sing, dance and drink and have definitely given up on marriage and commitment. I have plenty of the nasty if u can handle it i really don't know what to say. i like games and friends. I just want something real something i can count one. I don't go out much but that could change. I am just a laid back girl seeing what is out there. I am looking for a long term commitment. HOWEVER, if you're looking for a booty call or anything like that...NEXT! I can find that kind of guy ANYWHERE! I have absolutely no expectations and only plan on letting nature take it's course... Whatever happens, happens! I'm just looking to find someone to have a little fun. No strings attached not a relationship. I'm looking for someone in the same area that I am. Just neeed some love bored and lonley.
lustAubr
Гость

СообщениеТема: benaught - I dont discriminate   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 9:32 pm

singles in Victoria free online dating - Reaching my peak My name is Norah LANCE i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. christian singles dating in USA Port Macquarie online dating singles in Darwin free online dating benaught im a fun loving sexy individual that is looking to experiment...i am recently a college graduate, i love to have the opportunity to meet a hot male, race isnt an issue. i am lookin for someone i can chill with and eventually have the opportunity to get to know you better! looking forward to hearing from you! i dont like to be treated like anyones ex just because they messed up doesnt mean i will..Im very compassionate and down to earth.. and i love to have lots of fun and im down to try new things different things sexually.. if ur up to it then message me.... I am just looking to see if there is anyone who I would be interested in. I like to ride motorcycles and be adventurous. I love to travel and do that often. I need someone open minded. I am a Sexxy female in neeed of aot of goood loving.I enjoy reading, and swimming in the right water. If there is someone availabe that can keep me wet please, let me know. looking for someone to have some fun with. couples are good. Looking for someone to have some drinks with and see where it goes. I do have a girlfriend who would love to watch or join in. I like getting smacked on the ass hard and called Eeyore. You can tie me up, fuck me in the ass hard, and beat me like a Thai prostitute, but at the end of the night I like to be cuddled like a real woman. If this sounds interesting then I'm your girl!
lustLaci
Гость

СообщениеТема: dating site - Turn me out   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Tasmania free online dating - You will not regret this My name is Mayra WILL i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Northern Territory dating Queensland online dating love international free online dating As far as a relationship; I am looking for a partner, a best friend, something long-term. I do not play games and I am only looking for someone who is honest, faithful, and respectful. I want a partner who is driven to succeed and has attainable goals, but is not afraid to have a good time. I don't drink and while I don't mind drinking, I am not looking for a partier. Im thge kinda girl you can hear from miles away. The kind that if your sad its her job to make you happy.... The kinda of girl who messes up and says oops Im sorry I trip over everything and im such a clutz & I get so mad over the simplest things but im also the girl who holds everything in, but if you ask me whats wrong ill lie and smile and say oh nothing : The girl who is afraid to love because she has alreeady lost so much but is still open to being in love again. Hello fellas out there here you hafe a very cute female looking for BOOTY CALLS. I enjoy smoking and drinking having grown up fun if you are interested holla back.you must be mobile and willing to come to my place... what I would do for a 1st date, huh? Lets see, i'd cook a lovely dinner for us, candle lights, low lighting, u know.. that romantic touch. Then if things hit off right, we'd see where it goes from there. im a cute student that has always been thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. if youre looking for the same things then write me. Sexy, slim, seductive, light complexioned, long Hair, and very sensual!!! Looking to meet with sexy men in the area who are giving and respectful. Email me and we can talk.
lustSani
Гость

СообщениеТема: Bendigo online dating - I need some hot action   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 11:12 pm

matchmaking - Looking to explore My name is Elyse NEELEY I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy UK free dating singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan dating russian women Would love to find someone to laugh and have a good time withfor the long term . Very positive and think life should be lived! I am very passionate and affectinoate. I love to relax and spend time with my family and friends. I enjoy all music love to listen to live music and dance.. Gentlemen Only Please. Not looking for anything serious but you must have a romantic side. Just looking for some hot sex and great conversation. Email me for more. I'm looking for someone I can hang out with and get to know better, and start a hott & spicy night...If you like what you read and want to see more of me, contact me. I am very cute and know how to use my tongue well;) I am looking to meet a man with a huge****to have sex with. I also wouldnt mind being double teamed if u have a friend. I am very pretty. im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i am a student looking for someone to chill with and maybe more. ive been kinda bored so the eooner i can find someone to chill with the better. send me somsthing about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile Looking for strong sexy man to fullfil all of my desires and fantasies. If you are up for the challenge send me a message . Age and race dont matter, but u better know your way around a womans body to mess with me.
lustDaya
Гость

СообщениеТема: Bunbury dating - Sexual desires fulfilled   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeСр Июл 27, 2011 11:54 pm

australia online dating - Do what u want to My name is Jazlyn GARVEY I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. New South Wales dating dating in Canada Launceston dating Free Dating Service Bendigo dating I reallyy hate writing all of this and prefer showing you. I am new to this and not really sure. Its been a while...since I dated just for FUN . A six pack and some condoms and we are good to go babe. About me. Well proportioned. Im not petite but not fat at all and have nice curves. If you can handle that let me know and if not, I was probably too much for you anyway (smile) just kidding! I am very nice person and if you really want to get to know me than get at me. If not keep pushin.i like long walks and talks and like for a man to respect me. if I like you maybe you can come to my house and watch movies (yeah right) Just Kidding Smile I am a partyy girl, plain and simple. I LOVE rock music and fucking guys in bands. I am fine and I know it; don't have time for ugly people, lamers, or games. I'm here to get the party started and all ya'll haters can f@$* off!!! Hello I'm a chick that is not into the games. Intrested in getting right to teh point so if you are not understanding or just in to this for fun then I'm not for you. I keep it honest with you as long as you keep it honest with me. Looking for a real connection. Someone who shares some of my interests and just blends well with my personality. Most people say I am dependable, smart, intuitive, patient, caring, and independent. I am outgoing, energetic, and social and want a man with similar qualities.
lustCamp
Гость

СообщениеТема: Townsville-Thuringowa dating - Can you help spice up my life?   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 12:43 am

Newcastle dating - Freaks need not apply please! My name is Taniya CORONADO Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating Mount Gambier dating Warrnambool free online dating singles in Albury-Wodonga free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating I am sexually confident, and know what I want in & out of the bedroom. Just wanting to meet up about once a week with a nice person. Please be straight, drug/disease/drama free (I am!), clean-cut, and height/weight proportionate. Hey guys. The first time we meet I'd want to have a drink somewhere and see if we're at least vibing, make sure you're not a psycho. Wink And if there's chemistry there, then hey...let the games begin... I'm a laid back kind of giro with the right person I'm not looking for an overly affectionate person who needs to be all over me 24/7. I'm also not looking for a person with a ton of baggage that's constantly compare me to their exes and bring them up we aren't the same person so its not fair to compare. I like to go dancing, to new restaurants, etc you name it I like it. Thats it for now I guess so write me if u want to get to know me. I am very open-minded and love older men but young guys too. I am often horny and am just looking for a good time. Up to trying anythhing new. I love men taknig control of me so if thats you what are u waiting for? On a first date, we could probably go to either your or my favorite restaurant. After that we could go back to my place. Or, you could tell me your favorite foods, and I can cook your favorite meal for dinner. I would set the table and we can eat by candlelight, whatever you prefer, and then we can get undressed and epxlore each other. I like to go out to clubs and just have a good tiome with friends. i don't like to start trouble with someone if they don't say anything to me and i'm a fun person to be around.. i dont want a boyfriend but i do love sex so hit me up if you want to get to know me.
lustClar
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Perth free online dating - I am a freak in the sheets   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 1:31 am

Warrnambool free online dating - Tired of getting myself off! My name is Roselyn RINCON I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy singles in Warrnambool free online dating singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating Tasmania free online dating New South Wales dating Coffs Harbour free online dating I'm not picky.. As long as I'm feeling a guy, I'm down with anything. I dont want a boyfriend right now, just someone cool to satisfy and hookup with sometimes. Message me for more about me. i just love sex i can't get enolugh of it. i love to please guys. so hey guys what are u waiting for come get me lol. yuo wont be disappointed. Ideal match: active, social, confident, career focused brain. Able to engage in a serious debate one moment and totally goofy the nextt. I appreciate fun but also seek people with a head on their shoulders. I’m finding my happiness increasingly in the everyday routine and in the quiet comfort of a parntership. I love to have fun and a good time, enjoy communication and touching, massage is always a great way to end a date, I love fast cars, sharing alone time together, and trying new things in bed I dont want a boyfriend now but a guy to experiment with and explore my freaky side so if you are ok with having someone on the side then give me a holler. im a cute student that has always been thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. i like my freedom so im not looking for anything serious. if youre looking for the same things then write me. Just an honest down to earth girl looking for an honest down to earth man. I love to laugh and need someone to share an oh shit and giggle or two with. I try to not take anyone or anything in my life for granted and live life with no regrets. I believe in honesty above all else and say what I mean and mean what I say.
lustElle
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Rockingham free online dating - I want some excitement   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 2:13 am

Richmond-Windsor online dating - Want a girl on the side? My name is Deja TREADWAY Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Ballarat online dating South Australia free online dating dating in Australia Albany online dating Wagga Wagga dating I am very family oriented. Love, love, love children. I am optimistic and it's very rare to find me in a bad mood. I prefer to associate with only those who are the same. I am very independent, active, energetic but love to relax at times too and am missing a partner to relax with. I am looking for someone who is trustworty, and clean discreet and likes experimenting. Someone who can be free at night for a pcl of hours and who knows my time is short. I want someone who likes to have sex for hours at a time. I've been single for sometime so I'm not all that good w/ whatever you say to men. At this point someone nice, normal, TALL, outgoing, fun, smart, family guy, good looking, have all there teeth, and a gentlemen would be fine. I guess I'm just looking for a good old fashion guy. I'm not sure they still exist, but we'll sede! I have a sense of humor and I will joke with you so don't take it personal. If we don't hit it off please don't ask if I have friends. Im not Cupid, and isn't that why your on here anyway?? Looking for good sex with no commitment. Looking for a someone to take me to new levels. Love music of all kinds (including country). I'm bootylicious. I work a lot. I'm looking for someone to unwind with. Could you be the one? I am a very driven person. I work hard and play hard. I try to have a balance (alhtough sometimes difficult) with work, me time - exercising and doing outdoor activities, and having fun with friends. I am down to earth and kind hearted. I hate drama, games and unnecessary jealousy. I have been single for a while waiting for the right guy to come along.
lustKayd
Гость

СообщениеТема: Maitland free online dating - Not into making love   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 3:00 am

Darwin free online dating - I am a nympho My name is Jaclyn VENABLE I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. singles in Northern Territory free online dating dating live video Lismore dating singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating Mount Gambier online dating I want a guy that can dominate me a few times a week. Sometimes I dont get a chance to reply in a timely fashion, I have a really hectic schedule and I might not have time to reply. If you send a message anhd it takes me a while to respond dont take offense and send me stupid messages about me not being real. Would like to meet someone who is married but sitll feels lonely, no strings attached. Not looking to leave home and destroy everything. We can talk, share secrets,laugh, hug, kiss, and whatever.Smile I`m not looking to jump in bed with you in the first 10 minutes or even in the first month, so please don`t be pushy. I am a smart and very sexy and fit woman who enjoys the art of pleasing her man or woman. I LOVE talkingg dirty enjoy a good spankin' and a sensual work out in the sheets. If you interested drop me a line. I always find myself striving to be better and better. I'm just NOT one of those kinds of girls who expect everything to be given to them. I have way too much pride! Although... I do like to be treated nice and have nice things done for me! I just want a guy to treat me right forever. I am a very lcean and safe lady who is looking for fun on the wild side with a guy in my area. I am also interested in men who are not shy and might want to have web cam funtogether on the instant message on this system before we meet up. Show me yours I will show yuo everything ( Giggle ) I love flashing and exposing ymself. So, the real question is what am I looking for? To put it simply someoen who is genuine, has direction, wants to be a partner not a parent. I want to find someone who can be my best friend, confidant, and partner. Someone I can laugh with, cry with, and explore the world with. I do not expect perfection, but I do expect what I give in return and that is the very best of me.
lustJudi
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Wagga Wagga free online dating - I like my hair pulled   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 11:14 am

Coffs Harbour free online dating - I want some male friends to play with My name is Karlee COTTER i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Darwin dating dating in Canada Albury-Wodonga online dating free personals Toowoomba online dating I really don't get along well with people who are serious 24/7..laughter is good for the soul! I don't have nay kids right now, but someday if i meet the right person i would like to start a family. I consider myself a full package in life. I like to cook and look nice for my special someone. I am really attracted to men who are not insecure I want someone who can love me and himself. If you are down to earth and genuine then look me up. no freaks please!! your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. i wanna go out to a bar ot club to chill out nearby. as long as you arr a decent guy write me and ill do the same. I am drug and disease free, you must be too. I do drink socially so no worries if youdrink or smoke, cause I'll probably light up too if you do. btw I need to be discreet with my posting, thats why I do not have a photo, but will send one if you like, after we chatted. Hello I'm a chick that is not into the games. Intrested in getting right to the point so if you are not understanding or just in to this for fun then I'm not for you. I keep it honest with you as long as you keep it honest with me. what I'm looking for: A tall, nice guy and someone who likes to be social and has a similar sense of humor. I love to talk, silence freaks me out so I need someone who can hold a good conversation. Loves music and the arts and other cultures or is open to learning.
lustMade
Гость

СообщениеТема: Free Dating - The freaks come out at night   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Mildura dating - Come do me all night long My name is Kenya TURPIN Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! South Australia online dating New South Wales free online dating Coffs Harbour free online dating Northern Territory dating Tamworth online dating I work most of the time. But when I don't work, I hang out with friends, go shopping. I drink once in a while. Love to watch movies and boxing. I'm very understanding and lovable adn looking for a casual relationship, so write me if u want the same. Would love to find someone to laugh and have a good time withfor the long term .. Very positive and think life should be lived! I am very passionate and affectionate. I love to relax and spend time with my family and friends. I enjoy all music loce to listen to live music and dance.. Hey I am a very sexual cool young lady lookin for some love in the area... contact me if youre into the one-night type of thing...or maybe longer if it goes well. must bring condoms. I like to hang out and just have fun, i want my man to be romantic in every way possible. They have to be down to earth and like to do everything. I want my sex partner to like me for who i am, and not just for my body, i am beautiful and not ugly because if i was ugly i would not be on here. I am on here for one reason and one reason only and that is to ****! If you want to date look elsewhere if you want to tell me all the dirty details you want to do then let me have it. I am open for anything just give it to me. I love getting off in fact i am typing this with one hand wink wink Would like to meet someone who is married but still feels lonely, no strings attached. Not looking to leave home and destroy everything. We can talk, share secrets,laugh, hug, kiss, and whatever.Smile I`m not looking to jump in bed with you in the first 10 minutes or even in the first month, so please don`t be pushy.
lustKayl
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Launceston free online dating - No more boyfriends for right now   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I foud that most fo the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). rPatt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and netiher of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had btoh managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranedd at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logvged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after rearing these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was therd for me when I was ready to commit suicied and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have bbeen feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the convesrsation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldm't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecsdtatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his lovfe.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Mildura online dating Orange online dating Free Dating Service singles in Launceston free online dating Sunshine Coast online dating I feel the urge to re-live my adolescence and stop by the toy isle or watch a movie from my childhood. I am a firm believer that we must all han
lustTaty
Гость

СообщениеТема: Mackay free online dating - Wet and waiting   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years odl but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say thhat I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In aerly May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said hr was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didnm't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright thatg he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I complletely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called ahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me apger downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the msesages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midsay when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there whdn he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let mysefl believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conveersation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he kows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating Central Coast free online dating Mount Gambier free online dating Melton free online dating Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating I would li
lustBris
Гость

СообщениеТема: Perth dating - Looking for a good time   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I waa using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymousz). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanetd to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neithner was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo gajes before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Thne we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy erally had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my rfiends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt wws online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to comimt suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself belive these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us.Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this eitehr because I can't trust my feelings. This was wheh he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Perth free online dating Sunshine Coast free online dating singles in Adelaide free online dating agency Palmerston dating Hi guys, just on here looking to see what is really out there. I'm not much on meeting guys in person because I am so shy in person. Howesver over the computer I'm not so shy heehee..If I
lustPrec
Гость

СообщениеТема: Western Australia dating - I know what I want   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 3:39 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especioally at all the marriage proposals.) But nevber replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came cross one that really caught my attention. Not only was htis the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emazils. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with eqch other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all ym heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and liivng together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm nto talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I hvae ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most ownderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could onlpy hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Queensland online dating online dating Melbourne free online dating Mount Gambier free online dating Ballarat online dating not really a club person ..so we can always find a sexy way to party. My Last guy is a cheater But sh*tHappens All good..Ladies Good Luck.. Need A REAL Man! I'm a very s
lustNata
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Mackay free online dating - Maybe you can help me with this   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internetdating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and womeh) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe di call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me whewre and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoniong but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from yoku sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? singles in Gladstone free online dating free dating service Richmond-Windsor dating Coffs Harbour free online dating dating site I am a bored, cute girl and looking for no serious comitment but some casual sex. Wouldnt mind getting to know someone and hanging out after a while. Im not realy trying to be in a relationship. Im hoping there are some good guys out there. Lets see! Just a hometown sorta girl. Lookin for someone to hang with n maybe more. Love to drink, watch movies, party, and just chill. Hit me up for some hang time and if ur lucky it may be more. We'll have to see! I like to go out to clubs and just have a good time with friends. i don't like to start trouble with someonhe if they don't say anything to me and i'm a fun person to be around.. i dont want a boyfriend but i do love sex so hit me up if you want to get to know me. I am a smart and very sexy and fit woman who enjoys the art of pleasing her man or woman. I LOVE talking dirty enjoy a good spankin' and a sensual work out in the sheets. If you interested drop me a line. I am looking for a friend with benefits. I am looking for a noncommital-no-strings-attached working relationship or a one time deal. I am in a open relationship and looking for someone pick up where he leaves off. I am a young attractive female. I am not looking for a relationship - ujst someone to have fun with. You should be someone that is looking for the same thing. I have a boyfriend, so I am not looking for anything more than a sexual encounter!
lustMaci
Гость

СообщениеТема: Newcastle free online dating - Whenever u want it   dating in USA  - Marathon sex Icon_minitimeЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:09 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a sinjgle, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt befoer. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it."" He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am sp glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty,h but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking abouy him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anythjng. I can tell him anything and not be scared to.I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever knowqn. I thought I could only hope abd dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Orange free online dating dating uk Tasmania dating australia dating Bendigo online dating I am a unique chick in need of some love and care. Step into my world open your heart and mind and give me a chance to get to know me for the woman I am a woman of love, trust, and

dating in USA - Marathon sex
Страница 1 из 2На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
 :: Форум :: Вступление-
Перейти: